Sunday, September 29, 2013

As comparing my life with Socrates description of cave I will compare it with leaving the cave. I agree with Socrates description that mention in leaving cave. I grow up in a strict family. My life was stocked between home and school. I was not allowed to hang out, late night, parties. My life was imprisonment in cave. But from the day when I am here in New York my life is totally different. I am free now. I am independent. I am an employee, a student. I go to parties, hang out with friends. on the same time i am learning new thing every day. At beginning it was really taught and stressful for me but as time pass and my regular involvement make me use to with this stuff and make it more easy. Now I feel good and enjoying my life each and everyday. Even though life is busy and stress I prefer leaving cave rather then imprisonment in side the cave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment