Friday, October 25, 2013

Blog entry 9

I don't think i am living in matrix because the life style in matrix is different. Life in matrix is base on computer. We have to work according to computer which is control by some one else. My life move according to my response no one control my life. In the movie Matrix Neo and his team including moopheus they all are controlled by computer. If i have a choice to choose blue or red pill i prefer to have a blue pill. Taking a blue pill means living in ordinary place. From the day i was born i am here in my own world with my friends, family and siblings. I don't want to disappear from them. Specially from my parents who provide me a luxury life. They face too many ups and downs but never fail to fulfill our requirements. My wish is to stay with my parents as long as i can and take care of  them.

No comments:

Post a Comment