Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blog entry:8

Most of people do not want freedom.

 I want freedom in my life. In my opinion freedom makes people more confident. Living freedom means living independent life. If we have freedom we can define what is the real life. According to my experience i can define real life as a combination of both comfort and uncomfort life through financially, emotionally and mentally. For me freedom exist  in my life from the day i am here in New york. living freedom life is not easy, but you will feel more better and proud of your self. You can make your own  identity. Back home i was totally dependent on my parents. My daily routine was home to school. My parents fulfill my all requirements. I don't need to worry about it. I don't need to work for income. My life was in heaven but never get satisfy as i get these days. I am here in N.Y from 4 years. At beginning it was really hard don't know what to do, everything was new. Lifestyle was totally different. As time pass-out i learn every thing. First 1-2 years was worse and then i get through it. Even though my life is stress and busy these days i am satisfy. No need to depend on my parents as i did it back home. I am a employee and student.I fell proud that i am living my life by my self.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tsering,

    I like the reasons that you gave behind your claim. However, I feel like you could have gave more, because freedom goes a long way in this country. You mentioned "According to my experience i can define real life as a combination of both comfort and uncomfort life through financially, emotionally and mentally." how? you should explain your reasons for stating that. Watch out for grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete